Help for Gatlingun

Started by _AH_Bear, March 21, 2020, 12:00:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Bear

~S~
Gatlins been trying to get online with us in BoX, he has a Steam version which i know nothing about but hopefully someone will.. heres whats going on.. he starts the game, goes to multiplayer, joins dogfight and only sees 4 or 5 servers..    ok all you steam guys .. its your time to shine!! 

~S~ Bear and a grateful Gatlingun..

_AH_Hollywood

I just went through steam to get to MP (multiplayer).

Fairly straight forward.

Gat is your email address for the game the same as the one for steam?

I made some screen shots to help navigate.
"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

_AH_Hollywood

make sure your account email address is the same as steam's

Strange how you only see 5 rooms..

"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

_AH_gatlingun

~S~ Wood

Ok I have done all of that,everything is the same and I still only see 4 or 5 servers,don't know what else to do!!!
_AH_Gatlingun

_AH_Hollywood

Ok. Let me research this a bit on the boards

_AH_Hollywood

Gat,

I was able to reproduce what you are seeing... I think You have MODS turned on.

Make sure they are off in the settings screen

Click on settings

Make sure this box is unchecked..

If done correctly, you should not see this  (RED ARROW)

Here is list of rooms with MODS on

_AH_gatlingun

~S~ Wood

Ok that fixed it,had mods checked. Thank you Sir!!!
_AH_Gatlingun

_AH_Col._Hogan

Awesome job finding that Woody!

~S

_AH_Hollywood

Awesome news Gat!!!!

Happy to help!

_AH_Bear

I knew someone would be able to help.. makes me happy