Author Topic: New patch  (Read 371 times)

Offline _AH_Hollywood

• Global Moderator
  • BOX? DON'T BE SCARED!
New patch
« on: November 05, 2020, 03:56:43 PM »
Hurricane is out now.

Other tweaks.

Enjoy
"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

Offline _AH_Col._Hogan

• Administrator
  • S.A.P.P.
Re: New patch
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2020, 08:29:17 PM »
And the Dakota!

~S

Offline _AH_Hollywood

• Global Moderator
  • BOX? DON'T BE SCARED!
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2020, 12:02:40 AM »
Lots of cool stuff on this patch

"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

Offline _AH_Col._Hogan

• Administrator
  • S.A.P.P.
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2021, 04:33:48 PM »

Offline _AH_Hollywood

• Global Moderator
  • BOX? DON'T BE SCARED!
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2021, 09:38:45 PM »
If you are a Jerry Driver, this is XMas in Feb

Lots of good stuff for Axis.

A few tweaks for 38 and 47 cockpits. 

This one should be good for Allied K-14
12. Gunsight adjustment (target size and range) using buttons happens faster and their default values are set for a close dogfight against a typical enemy fighter;

Others
9. On all aircraft with set mixture control positions the current position is shown in the technochat instead of the mixture percentage;

25. P-39L: control stick weathering, more detailed radio equipment (MN-52H, BC-345, BC-451) and recognition light switch box, more accurate white aluminum panels and detailed text, enhanced throttle quadrant and fuel prime pump handle, improved gauges and parts lettering, alpha layer adjustments;

26. P-40E: more detailed radio equipment (BC-366, BC-451A, BC-450A), throttle quadrant and fuel prime pump handle, historically correct texture for exposed wiring (black wires and white braided cables), alpha layer adjustments;

27. P-47D22/D28: more detailed BC-765 switch box and fuel prime pump handle, upgraded textures of the white screws on the trim indicators box and flap control handle slide rail, alpha layer adjustments;

Offline _AH_Hollywood

• Global Moderator
  • BOX? DON'T BE SCARED!

Offline _AH_Lippy

• Aces High Member
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2021, 04:52:19 PM »
I always wonder if the K-14 was as accurate as it should have been. If the update addresses some of what I saw, it will be good. The sight just didnt seem right I would make very small corrections and I would be over or under. I learned to pull the trigger during the corrections and it seemed to hit a couple times. I got you doing that very thing the last time I flew. I am hopping to get the hard drive issues resolved hear this week so I should be good for Sat and Tuesday.

Offline _AH_Hollywood

• Global Moderator
  • BOX? DON'T BE SCARED!
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2021, 11:49:38 PM »
Nice Lippy

Bear and I flew last night. The new explosions are improved. You can really hear them go off.

KaBoom.

K-14 is set at 32 ft now. Which is nice as it was at 75 ft before
So dialed in for 190s and 109s

The mix setting in techno chat is also a nice touch.

Good times.