frikken kold

Started by _AH_fraggmann, February 06, 2021, 11:15:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_fraggmann

at 16:00 today Temps fell to F-27 windchill  F-47  in Winnipeg Canada :surprised-041:
At one time we had Kingdoms ruled by Kings and Empires ruled by Emperors.
Now we have Countries ruled by....mY h3Ad sT!Ll hUrZt

_AH_Col._Hogan

I hear ya brother, I put on a long sleeve shirt this morning.

69*

~S

_AH_Bear

yep, its supposed to get to -20 c here tonight...  it was + 10c today..lol

_AH_JimDandy

Good Goggly moggly, that is cold. I was born and raised in Maine. Living in West Virginia now. Keep that cold away.  :surprised-041:

_AH_Lippy

Well here in Montana we are getting about 7 inches in the last three days. Yesterday I broke out the brand new snowblower that I bought last summer. Thursday it is supposed to get down to -29 degrees. I read in late December that the National Weather predicted that in the arctic it would suck down the upper layers of air that are extremely cold (The movie The Day After Tomorrow was written on this Phenomenon). The report did not say exactly when but they estimated late Jan. or early Feb. Recon they where right.
PS we don't have a emoticon with coffee cups or hot chocolate Thought it would be appropriate instead of beer.  :idiot-0011:

_AH_Bear

Hang in there Lippy, makes sure theres oil in that snow blower.. i heard somekind rumor... i think DW knows???? :surprised-027:

_AH_Hollywood

Lippy

Thought you moved to AZ. Like somewhere near the CA board like Parker?

What's all this about MT?
"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

_AH_Bear

_AH_Lippy

It is -10 degrees Fahrenheit and a -7 for the high. It looks like it starts to warm up around Monday next week. But each time I look at the forecast it keeps moving later and later.

Well Woody Covid happened, the sellers did not disclose to us that the CRIT (Colorado River Indian Tribe) has put the Blue Lagoon community under a Stay at home order and will not allow out of stater to come down. They have actually kicked people called Seasonal s out. So we own a house that we cant live in as of now. The end of the month they are going to reconvene and vote on weather to lift it or keep it going another month. Karen owns a house here in Manhattan and sold it too her Son in law Martin. Martin owns his own business and is having to prove every little penny coming and going in his business. Once the house is finalized we can call the home in Parker our Primary residence. If they will allow us to move in then all is good, if not we might look into going after the sellers for damages if we are unable to resell the home. Long story short its a waiting game on the vaccine if it works they will go back to normal business and we will enjoy our home. If not our realtor has assured us that when we bought this house it was 25K under price, the listing agent stated his assistant put it on the market for 99K not 199K so we aren't worried about losing money.

_AH_Hollywood

Yikes

Sounds like you are take agents to court
"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

_AH_fraggmann

-18F and -33F with the wind, @14:00 in sunny Winnipeg Canada

_AH_Lippy

wait a little bit before we get into a tussle. It is a very nice house and ideally situated like to see if we cant enjoy it.

_AH_fraggmann

@ 17:30 to-day it is -17F with -36F wind chill  :surprised-041:
in balmy Winnipeg Canada

_AH_Col._Hogan