Author Topic: BOX New Patch and the pure wonder  (Read 179 times)

Online _AH_Hollywood

• Global Moderator
  • BOX? DON'T BE SCARED!
BOX New Patch and the pure wonder
« on: April 25, 2021, 05:20:31 PM »
S! ALL,

The new patch is now released with one new cool feature... Squadron codes are now customizable.

Also in this update are two very important new technologies, one of which is tactical numbers that can be customized before the mission. At the moment, it fully works on all Tank Crew tanks thanks to our partners at Digital Forms. P-51D-15 also got this capability for USAAF and RAF (it depends on the aircraft country specified in a mission) and it works on Nieuport 28.C1 too. Later this year we plan to enable it for all other aircraft (it takes a lot of work).

Also, did you know that you can repair, re-arm and refuel your aircraft in BOX. No need to respawn.

Flew in Unprofessionals this morning and went up against 4 109s/190s, landed at Kelz, repaired and went out again..

All Better!!!

This game keeps getting better and better...

They also reworked the flak and bomb explosions....

Don't be scared..

"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

Offline _AH_JimDandy

• Aces High Member
Re: BOX New Patch and the pure wonder
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2021, 11:37:19 AM »
Downloading new patch now. Hope to get some stick time today. :)

Online _AH_Hollywood

• Global Moderator
  • BOX? DON'T BE SCARED!
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2021, 02:34:23 AM »

Sounds good Jim!

Thursdays and weekends we are around. Bear is always on.
"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

Offline _AH_Twenty

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2021, 01:30:49 AM »
Hotfix 4.601b is published - it addresses the issue with darker Mustang windshield, fixes the 13-mm ammo loadout for Bf 109 G6 Late (there is now an AP and HE mix instead of HE only), does a couple of text corrections, updates certain Mustang, MC.202 and all Nieuport skins...
Recommended by Sneaksie

Online _AH_Hollywood

• Global Moderator
  • BOX? DON'T BE SCARED!
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2021, 05:36:18 AM »
What better way to celebrate Mother’s Day then to fly with your buds on a Sunday morning.

Offline _AH_Bear

• Global Moderator
  • R.I.P. August Never Forgotten
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2021, 12:38:39 PM »
What better way to celebrate Mother’s Day then to fly with your buds on a Sunday morning.

im in!!