A Little Time Off.

Started by _AH_z5o, August 15, 2021, 03:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_z5o

~S~ Gang, Thought Id pop in to let ya'll know Ill be taking some time off.
NO, Im NOT quitting. Just need a little time to work a few things out in the real world and I didnt want to keep ya'll hanging.
As one of my hero's would say. " I shell return." No need to take me off the roll. Hint hint.
Heres my Facebook page if you would like to look in on me from time to time to see what going on and what Im in to..

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004694205458

~S~ for now and see ya'll soon.

p.s. If you do go to my FB page. Pleases include your Tag so Ill know who you are.
Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_DarkWolf

Stoopit real life, we gotta do something aboot that.

Hope you get stuff settled, z.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Lippy

~S~ Z dont be to long bro will miss but we will keep the lights on for ya lol

_AH_z5o

~S~ Gang.
Thought Id show you all one of the things Im keeping busy with. Well, one of my enjoyable things that is.
Late night jam sessions. After just over 8 years were I really didnt touch any musical instrument. Some where between my dog dieing and my dad getting sick that is.
The last few months though. I felt the need to start playing again.
So I found me a good used Korg EK-50 Entertainer Series Keyboard and a Akai MPK Midi controller. A bit of an upgrade from my 13y/o Yamaha PSR 220 and it was off to the races.
Granted, I SUCK, right now. But, give me a month or two and Ill be up to speed again.
OH, Ive quit smoking...tobacco... Thought I better clarify that... Again.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.