Z update.

Started by _AH_z5o, November 08, 2021, 01:59:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_z5o

~S~ Gang, thought Id pop in and touch base.
Well, what can I say. Ive been busier than a midget in a butt kissing contest. As Im sure your aware. Ive been caring for my older Brother with Parkinson's as well as my 81 y/o mom for about the last 8 years.
Well my mom hurt her back again. 3 compression fractures in her back. So, she been laid up in the bed about to weeks now. BBQ, I think I understand what doing Watch Duty at sea must feel like. I sleep for about 30 to 45 minutes at a shot. Then I get up, get dressed and walk over to my moms and check on her and my brother. WHich takes about 10-15 to do. Then its back to bed and repeat. Kinda like doing Watch when your at sea. Been doing this schedule for just over two eeks now. Talk about burn out, whew, I could use a LOOOoooooooooonnnnngA nap. Anyways, got my hands full, missing flying with you guys, but, most of the time I just dont have the time nor energy right now. OH, sry for the miss letters. My keyboard is sloing giving it up. Which sucks. My dad got me this keyboard for my birthday about 2 years before he past and it has a little sentimental value. Anyways, I havent forgot you guys and Im looking forward to getting back up i the air again as soon as I can. See ya as soon as I can Gents. S!
Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_JimDandy

Family and loved one always come first Z, I commend you on your upstanding ethics no matter how trying they can become. Your father raised an honorable man. So many don't or won't stand up to the plate when it comes to family. They are more concerned about their own needs then the well being of others. You can't win crowns in heaven by being selfish. Stay strong brother and You and your family are in my prayers.

_AH_BBQhead

THanks for the update, Z.  You're good man.  Your family is lucky to have you. 

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_z5o

~S~ Gang,
Thanks for all the Well Wishes. Mom is doing a little better. Shes starting to get out of bed more often now, but, she is still having trouble with her back. BUT, she's doing better. Hopefully that light I see at the end of the tunnel isnt a train headed my way. Holy crap, Im going to have to learn how to fly again. Anyways, thought Id drop in and let ya'll know Im still kicking, just not as hard nor as high as I was before. Hopefully Ill be back i the air soon. Once again, thanks for keep my family in your thoughts. See ya soon. S!
Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_Lippy

Z tell your Mom that her back will hurt but walking around and doing more will ease up a bit just gotta get thru the pain, I should know been dealing with back pain for over 45 years now.  :unhappy-059: