Misc Images

Started by _AH_DarkWolf, July 09, 2007, 03:59:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Col._Hogan

_AH_taldrg

~S~
   I would hate to see where the CG would be with that much nose heavy. Take a lot of up elev. trim for take off.
I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.

_AH_DarkWolf

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Archie

Summer is almost here

Watch your 6, Own your 12, Hug an 11, Kiss a 29.

_AH_Bear

omg... just threw up in my mouth alittle.... thanks Archie...

_AH_Jack

It's almost tube top time, and time for the girls to start showing their belly buttons again.

_AH_taldrg

~S~
   Jack!...Go to your ROOM and never come out.
I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.

_AH_Col._Hogan

_AH_Bear

And on the eighth day God created Canadians, because even Americans need heroes.

_AH_DarkWolf

Were you not listening at the meeting under the tree in Edmonton?

Keep....the moose cavalry.....SECRET.

Freggin British Columbians anyways.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Bear

Oh.. i thought that was about where we will have to hide the beer when the Mericans claim refugee after that Clinton :censored-015: gets in....

_AH_Bear

_AH_Autorotate

:drinking-43: :drinking-42:

_AH_DarkWolf

On behalf of Canada I would like to apologize for Bear's constant america bashing. We are not all like that. We will soon be changing Bear's name to Scott.

Cause Scott is a dick.

DW

_AH_Lippy

The only true way to know that you are great is by the slanderous statements. If we were a small third world country you would have nothing to say. I take it as a compliment.  :happy-112: