Misc Images

Started by _AH_DarkWolf, July 09, 2007, 03:59:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Jack

The boat is quite fast...had it up over 40 mph without opening it fully.  I love the Colorado.  It's got lots of power and tows the boat with no effort.  It rides more like a car than a truck, and is very quiet and comfortable.

_AH_Nimble

I saw your pictures Jack.... very nice rig and boat.... am very happy for you buddy.... but Jack....is there room on the floorboard for those shoes???  :happy-112: :surprised-027:       and do u water ski ?  lol

_AH_Lippy

Be that thing sways and bounces like crazy

_AH_Nimble

Hey Dan... those pics give new meaning to       FLY FISHING    lol   man thats up in the air baby :help-sos-sos-29402:

_AH_Nimble

haha Dan.... hey ive got a 24 foot extension ladder... aluminum..... and when i clean the high gutters its really scarey.... of course your ladders arnt from Home Depot either :help-sos-sos-29402:

_AH_BBQhead

S~

That looks way sturdier than the 80 footer I used to climb when I was in the sign business.   The thing I remember most about it, other than the bouncing around,  is how weird it was to have nothing but open air  in front of me on the way up.  On the other hand, all I had to carry up there was my tool belt and maybe a couple of  ballasts or some 8 foot florescent bulbs.   

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_z5o

Ive got a Multiband Dipole that would look real nice up there.
CQ,CQ.
Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_Turbo

Abby first Solo flight.
Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil and your a thousand miles from the corn field. -Dwight D. Eisenhower

_AH_Col._Hogan

_AH_Nimble

wow hogan... hey was that front tire a continental ? dont know if continental tire is same company today?

_AH_Olds

That was probably one of those deals where an American company make products under license. When the war started, they would have been under the control of the German government, and were bound by licensing agreements. I think Rolls Royce also had some engines used by the Germans under license, if I remember correctly.
"My choice early in life was either to be a piano-player in a whorehouse or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference". - Harry S. Truman

_AH_Col._Hogan

Meanwhile in Canada -

_AH_fraggmann

Naw..Thats Down town L.A.... the line up in front of the welfare office
Guess you missed the U.S. flag on the house across the street :lol :lol :lol-034:
At one time we had Kingdoms ruled by Kings and Empires ruled by Emperors.
Now we have Countries ruled by....mY h3Ad sT!Ll hUrZt

_AH_Col._Hogan

The guy with the flag is an ex-pat.

_AH_Col._Hogan

No pic Jack.

Sad lose of pilot and aircraft -

http://www.wsj.com/article_email/ny-air-show-plane-crashes-into-hudson-river-1464443360-lMyQjAxMTE2MjI4ODAyNzgwWj

The plane is in incredible shape for a water landing, wonder what killed him...

S!