Misc Images

Started by _AH_DarkWolf, July 09, 2007, 03:59:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_tomtom

Hey hogan, you know we do have a image gallery we can post in the forum right??  Goes for everyone also......DW

Quote from: _AH_Col._Hogan on February 10, 2008, 04:38:50 PM
Is this Jack in an early Spit MK1a?

http://picasaweb.google.com/Col.Hogan1910/IL2/photo#5165390823816031858

"Lord, if you won't make me skinny, please make all my friends fat."

_AH_Jack

lol  Either he found my suit in his netcache, or I found his in mine.  I "borrowed" mine what, 4 years ago?

_AH_DarkWolf

I'm just used to doing it this way tomtom. Don't mess with my system!  :bomb-034:

P-47s rock!

Ok I'll shut up now.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_tomtom

I understand that DW, however I spent lots of time on this for it to not be used!

Ok I shut up now!

_AH_DarkWolf

Fine, fine, fine! Here is one more screenshot uploaded to the AH website screenshot thingamajiggieplace. Are you happy now!?!  (6)

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_tomtom

:lol-034: :drinking-42: :cool:

_AH_Gonzo

Great pics DW. Great work too on the nose art of "Thunder Boomer". It must have been a pain in the butt getting the part of the nose art on the cowl flaps to sit right with the part of it that's on the fusalage.

"I wish I was who I was when I wanted to be what I am today" - Jimi Hendrix

_AH_DarkWolf

Actually it was'nt too bad Gonzo. There is some stretching on the cowl flap section. You gotta kinda cut that section up into bits and resize them to get the edges to match as close as possible.

DW

_AH_Col._Hogan

I would like to nominate DW as our official squadron skinner.

On a side note, no one mentioned that Jack was in a flyable Spit MK1a

_AH_DarkWolf

There are many skinners in this squad Hogan, no one can be the official skinner. Besides, I have my sights set on far more lofty positions of power. I'll TOTALLY be the new squadron XO as soon as BBQ gets a load of this :

Oh yeah, I can FEEL the power already....

DW

_AH_Gonzo

Is it me or is there a brown smudge on the nose of that bird?

lol, just kidding DW. Great stuff as always!

"I wish I was who I was when I wanted to be what I am today" - Jimi Hendrix

_AH_DarkWolf

Need more screenshots! C'mon people, don't be camera shy.

Some dumb-low level strafing escaping Caen during Mission #8 :

DW

_AH_DarkWolf

Bad form SKAT, very bad form.

DW

_AH_DarkWolf

This was odd. Viper came to a stop on the edge of the deck and fell over. It knocked his tail and wing off, but his carcass came to a rest on the bow under the deck.  (roll)

DW

_AH_BBQhead

S~.. never seen that before.. lol

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.