Misc Images

Started by _AH_DarkWolf, July 09, 2007, 03:59:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_z5o

Well, its nice to know, Im not the only one that has trouble with trees.  ~S~  :surprised-027:
Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_Autorotate

vipers emergency landing mishap tonight.

_AH_BBQhead

TD's  Golf Cart.   ( as seen on Pimp My Ride)

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_z5o

Cant be, theres no tailhock... Oh NM there it is.
Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_taldrg

~S~  BTW that is a USMC flag flying proudly above the overhead.
I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.

_AH_DarkWolf

Where's the saucy noseart though?

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Col._Hogan

And the kill flags?

_AH_DarkWolf

Here's a couple pictures from last night's fly in. We had 18 on deck by the end, not too shabby.

And here's BBQ and Nimbles doing their levitation routine.

Strange thing watching the track, we were all rocking back and forth on the deck of the carrier but BB and Nim were rocking back and forth out of sync with the rest of us.....  :surprised-041:

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_BBQhead

S~.. My guess on that is because I hadn't run the updater.. and when i did run it, I noticed a new date posted in the updater .. June 18, 2010..

I also saw Slikk and Viper astern of the elevator, hovering over the water. So I must have been seeing the carrier, and myself,  a few seconds forward of where those that had run the updater were seeing it.

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to

_AH_Jack

Yes, Beebs.  I believe you were seeing the carrier and the rest of AH where we were on June 18.

_AH_CO_Coyote

~S~ ! I tried to post some jpeg-pics in zee forum, but it doesn't work. The file size is about 91 kb only...
Does anybody know why?
Every kick in the butt is a step forward...

_AH_DarkWolf

How were you trying to do it Coyote?

What I do is upload the image to www.imageshack.us, then use the "Insert Image" button when you're writing a post and put the URL of your image in there. Imageshack is pretty reliable, this thread has images from 2007 that are still functioning.

DW

_AH_Col._Hogan

You have to use a photo hosting site like Picasa and choose "imbed photo" then copy and paste the link in here.

S!

_AH_CO_Coyote

Thx for the help, I'll try it that way tomorrow morning, when I get back home!
Every kick in the butt is a step forward...

_AH_BBQhead

S~.

Here's a pic of _AH_Turbo..