Misc Images

Started by _AH_DarkWolf, July 09, 2007, 03:59:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_DarkWolf

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_BBQhead

:surprised-041:

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_z5o

MY EYES, OH MY EYES!!!

Place appropriate comical picture here that Photobucket will no longer allow me to place myself without paying $399.99 dollars per fraking year to allow 3rd party hosting.
Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_Olds

I received a notice also, that they would no longer allow third party hosting. Didn't see the price. Funny, I've been using this for years, and there was never a problem until now.

If you can recommend a better site that will allow third party hosting, I will move everything from Photobucket. Not going to pay them a ridiculous fee for something that was free for years.   :unhappy-059:
"My choice early in life was either to be a piano-player in a whorehouse or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference". - Harry S. Truman

AH_DealnDave

Hey Olds ...

Here are a couple of free hosting web sites:

imgbb.com

postimages.org

Hope this helps.   :)
Salute,

AH_DealnDave

_AH_Olds

Thanks for the links. My son is recommending Imgur, which I just reviewed. Going to look into these and get the pictures moved.
"My choice early in life was either to be a piano-player in a whorehouse or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference". - Harry S. Truman

_AH_DarkWolf

FYI, this is the awesome TBF skin I made for SKAT that he refuses to wear cause he is a complete and total wuss.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Bear

_AH_Turbo

47 mile and 3 days down the Buffalo river. Most of the trip was in Leatherwood national wilderness area and no( Banjo music)
Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil and your a thousand miles from the corn field. -Dwight D. Eisenhower

_AH_Bear

Nice.. hope you two had a good time..

_AH_BBQhead

S~

Looks like a good canoe river.   Loved going on trips like that when I was a kid. 

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_DarkWolf

Just a tip on using Postimage, once you've uploaded the picture right click on the image. If you are in Firefox you can select Copy Image Location. If you are using IE click on Properties and you can copy and paste the address. Either way will get you the URL for the image file itself, you can then use the Insert Image tags when posting and paste that URL in there to make the image appear in the post.

So for example for the picture you posted Turbo, its the difference between the URL to the page with the image (https://postimg.org/image/e8pnnivz9/) and the URL of the image itself (https://s2.postimg.org/xqkb3gsx5/image1.jpg).

Also, is it just me or is this the first picture of Turbo we have seen where he is smiling? He normally sports a rather stern look. He must be getting soft in his old age.

DW

_AH_Col._Hogan

I think I see Burt Reynolds approaching...

Love those boots!

_AH_z5o

I have no comment for that image thank you very much.
Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_Autorotate

some more fine nose art...