Misc Images

Started by _AH_DarkWolf, July 09, 2007, 03:59:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Autorotate

_AH_Lippy

_AH_Lippy

I wanted to post 2 photos but cant seem to get them to upload, the file cant be that big. I even tried copying the link to my skydrive which didnt work any hints.

_AH_BBQhead

S~ Lippy, when you put the photos on your Skydrive, you need to click on the photo until it is the only thing showing on the page.  The first time you click on it, you'll see there are slide show options on the right.. that page won't work. click on the photo again, until it's the only thing on the page, then copy and paste that url, and use the image tags.

the link with the tags should look something like this {img}http://www.yourimageadress.jpg{/img}

But use brackets [ ], not { } 

and on the Skydrive, make sure the folder you're putting the pix into is viewable to the public.. 

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_Archie

When will that coyote learn??

Watch your 6, Own your 12, Hug an 11, Kiss a 29.

_AH_z5o

Well, nice try WB, bring back the ol hand drawn cartoons. CG just isnt the same. BUT, still it was very funny so
ROFLOL
Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_Autorotate

_AH_Col._Hogan

Go to 16:14, That's what Jack sees when he looks at the instrument panel.

_AH_Lippy

Now everyone knows there aren't any Alligators in Texas or are there. A Texas Power and Light company needed to do some work in a culvert and when they cam upon this creature they about, well you know the rest

Another crew started to remove this drainage pipe to work on the road when to thier amazement they found 87 of these little pesky creters.

So when traveling into Texas dont go into the drainage pipe to retrieve the purse your wife dropped or the toy your kid threw into the drainage pipe.  :help-sos-sos-29402:

_AH_Lippy

BTW BB TY that was harmless once I figures out what the image tag was lmao. ~S~ Sir

_AH_Turbo

Our Son Farm, Success Ar.
Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil and your a thousand miles from the corn field. -Dwight D. Eisenhower

_AH_Prop

Some Twin Beech goodness I captured while visiting family in Hamilton, Ontario.
Just uploaded the vid, itll take awhile till it processes in Youtube.

Beechcraft Taxiing

_AH_Col._Hogan

_AH_Autorotate

"Pvt. John Slaughter of the 116th Regiment, U.S. 29th Division, described a scene. "After dark an enemy ME109 flew over the entire allied fleet. Suddenly every ship in the English Channel opened fire, illuminating the sky with millions of tracer shells. Now that convinced me of the absolute futility of antiaircraft fire. There was one plane that flew in a quite regular course at a medium altitude at a normal speed with about 40,000 guns firing at him and he did two complete circles and went away without a scratch"

_AH_Turbo

The Farm, Success Ar.         
Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil and your a thousand miles from the corn field. -Dwight D. Eisenhower