Misc Images

Started by _AH_DarkWolf, July 09, 2007, 03:59:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Col._Hogan

Nice shot of those 500 lb'ers hanging in the silk.

_AH_taldrg

~S~
     Eight hour round trip. That's a lot of fuel for a twin. Four hours to target with fuel for four hours home. One AA hit and you are a fire ball. At least you can stand up in a twin and rest you be-hind.

TD (sig. eng. pilot)
I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.

_AH_Autorotate

Capt Jump O'Neill 9th FS 49th FG

_AH_DarkWolf

Official caption reads : "Hellloooooozieeeees!"

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_z5o

I found this and the first thing that hit my simple mind was,,,TD!?!

It would make a kewl avatar for him.
Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_Autorotate

This Hurricane took off Thursday at the Imperial War Museums in Duxford, England. One of these planes is up for auction on Dec. 3.

_AH_Archie

Went out golfing with the boys this morning.  On the 6th hole i finally got my Ace.

It was pinned between the stick and the hole but with a little wiggle of the flag, down it went!!

Watch your 6, Own your 12, Hug an 11, Kiss a 29.

_AH_Col._Hogan

_AH_Duff4r

LOL! Excellent....!

Yards, club?

I have golfed thousands of rounds and have never gotten one. Close though. I have had more that 20 eagles. My wife has one...173 yard 3 iron, down hill, 30 foot drop and over water. It landed just off the green (fringe), jumped slightly to the right and took da dive!

Congrats!
Duff4r

_AH_taldrg

~S~
      I have had one only. Got $25 for it from the club. Bought pizza for the foursome.
I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.

_AH_Autorotate

does mini-golf count? if so....  :give-me-beer-0034:

_AH_Archie

136 yard par 3 with the pin in the back.  Figured it to be about 140 to the pin which was in the shadows of the trees. I pulled out my faithful pitching wedge, addressed the ball and off it went.

I saw the ball hit the green in the sunny area but lost it as it bounded forward into the shadows.  My buddy raised his arms and yelled "its in"

Not believing him i grabbed my putter and drove up to the elevated green.  When i didnt see a ball up there i assumed i was long into the trees.

As we parked i saw my ball wedged in between the stick and the hole.  I took some pictures, wiggled the stick and called for the beer girl.

After the celebratory can(s) of beer my buddy didnt congratulate me he just said "Told You So"

Watch your 6, Own your 12, Hug an 11, Kiss a 29.

_AH_Autorotate

so i've been unemployed for a month...  :thinking-008:
what else do i have to do...  :happy-026:
day 3, here's just a preview of what i'm trying to build... :drinking-43:

_AH_Col._Hogan

Rock N Roll brother, looks like she'll fly nice.

S!

_AH_gatlingun

~S
Great job Auto,is that a 1/48 scale or 1/24?
_AH_Gatlingun