Misc Images

Started by _AH_DarkWolf, July 09, 2007, 03:59:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Twisted

Heck yeah it was a hoot! Interesting landings at times kept us in stitches but heck that was expected.

~S~

_AH_Moggy

Quote from: _AH_DarkWolf on May 18, 2009, 03:34:26 AM
Here's a shot of Moggy, ever the unscrupulous war criminal, shooting up ambulances from the waist of his downed He-111. So shamefull...

DW

Hey, they shot at me first.  No, really.  Honest.  BTW, lemme know if you ever find a war criminal with scruples!

(wish I'd kept all those tracks of you shooting me in my parachute....Grrrrrrr) (wavey)

_AH_DarkWolf

I would NEVER shoot someone in their parachute! It would be too dangerous, you might fly into the chute and crash. Nope, I'll never make a fool out of myself like that.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_taldrg

~S~ DW. What ways then would you make a fool of yourself??
I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.

_AH_Moby

Well DW...???  I do believe that TD asked you a question....

~S~!

Mobes.

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

_AH_Moggy

Quote from: _AH_DarkWolf on May 19, 2009, 10:29:43 PM
I would NEVER shoot someone in their parachute! It would be too dangerous, you might fly into the chute and crash. Nope, I'll never make a fool out of myself like that.

DW

HEY!  There's something missing in this post.  Where's the sheepish grin?

(BTW, what does a grinning sheep look like, exactly?)

_AH_DarkWolf

Oh I have a wide ranging repitoire of ways to make a fool out of myself, but I assure you it does'nt include crashing into chutes trying to shot them....

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_BBQhead

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_Olds

"My choice early in life was either to be a piano-player in a whorehouse or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference". - Harry S. Truman

_AH_DarkWolf

Ohh, it gave me a warning that this thread had not been posted in for 120 days  :sad-056:

Here's a few shots of last nights carrier fly in.

These show 21 on deck. I don't know if we had 1 more down later on, we were getting some wierd lag and it would blow up 1 guy.....bummer.

DW

_AH_Autorotate

whos in the jap bomber  :unhappy-059:

_AH_Moggy

I see Dev has the "Bunker Hill" ship skin mod installed.

_AH_DarkWolf

Quote from: _AH_Moggy on October 26, 2009, 09:25:56 PM
I see Dev has the "Bunker Hill" ship skin mod installed.

No, that would be me. It makes the Intrepid look like Bunker Hill. I have another that gives the Essex a measure 43 camo pattern.

DW

_AH_Moggy

Quote from: _AH_DarkWolf on October 26, 2009, 09:46:43 PM

...I have another that gives the Essex a measure 43 camo pattern.

DW

Cool.  We'll have to have all potential hosts install that one for the CVG-83 campaign!  Is it still available at AAA?

_AH_Gonzo

Moggy, I think for the ship skin to show up, everyone who flies the mission has to have it installed.

You can get it at:

http://allaircraftarcade.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18838&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=essex+skin

"I wish I was who I was when I wanted to be what I am today" - Jimi Hendrix