Misc Images

Started by _AH_DarkWolf, July 09, 2007, 03:59:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_BBQhead

S~

A few pix from the Christmas party i went to this weekend

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_Autorotate

now i see everything  :cool: :surprised-041:

_AH_Archie

Watch your 6, Own your 12, Hug an 11, Kiss a 29.

_AH_Moby

Ho, Ho, Holy cow that looked like an awesome party dude!  Now I know what I want for Christmas!!!!!

~S~!

Moobies!!!!!

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

_AH_DarkWolf

Hmm, he does'nt seem to have enough hair to be your brother....

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_z5o

I know what want for Chrismas,,,, A date with Boobies, er um, I mean Mobies avitar. WOOHOO!!!  :lol-029:

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_BBQhead

Quote from: _AH_DarkWolf on December 13, 2010, 08:36:23 PM
Hmm, he does'nt seem to have enough hair to be your brother....

DW

My bro is the one wearing the stunt reindeer hat, then in another he's wearing a wig.. so there's no pic of him where you can see the extent of his baldness..

The guy with the the goatee isn't my brother. 

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to

_AH_DarkWolf

Yes, I know you mentioned he was the one in the reindeer hat, that was who I was speaking of. He's bald you say? So he's like....the anti-BB. Did you guys get compared to eachother alot as you were growing up, forcing you to take such drastic measures to differentiate yourselves?  :thinking-008:

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_BBQhead

S~..

lol.. uhh, no. He's 10 years younger than I and I had moved out by the time he was 6 which didn't leave much room for comparisons.

Since our father was asked to 'leave and never return' ( a la Felix Unger) shortly after my departure, he would send my brother to me for a few days every summer asking that I  roughen his edges a bit  because he was concerned that his being raised in a home dominated by women folk was leaving him a bit soft. 

And he's not really bald yet.. balding is more like it.   (6)   

_AH_DarkWolf

10 years younger?! Crap, there goes all my evil twin jokes.  :censored-015:

DW

_AH_BBQhead

S~..

Those family portrait Christmas cards are my favorite ones.  

Foxbat

S~ I am soooo gonna get you BB!

_AH_Col._Hogan

_AH_Autorotate

_AH_BBQhead