Misc Images

Started by _AH_DarkWolf, July 09, 2007, 03:59:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Autorotate

Betty on Balalae Island.

_AH_z5o

Wow, thats neat Auto.
Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_DarkWolf

That's a real shame.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Olds

"My choice early in life was either to be a piano-player in a whorehouse or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference". - Harry S. Truman

_AH_Johnny

...if it's just for fun, why do they keep points?

_AH_Nimble

thats a terrible sight... :sad-056:....thankfully all aboard got out safely and that must of been a very good pilot to bring her down as quickly as he did... looks like without any damage until the engine fire caught the rest of the plane

_AH_Prop

here's a statement from the Liberty Foundation that clears up alot of the mis-information from the media.

http://www.libertyfoundation.org/index.html

Foxbat

S~
Yep a real bummer. It reminded me of watching the B-29 Kiwi bird when it burned after all the work
to get it air born.
Its also one less left in the world. I try to go out to the shows whenever I can and usually
give them a donation when I can. Its extremely expensive to keep them flying and I worry
that someday soon they won't be able to anymore.

_AH_Autorotate

_AH_Col._Hogan

Good Lord!

Those props are 10 feet above his head.

_AH_Gonzo

WOW!   :surprised-041:

"I wish I was who I was when I wanted to be what I am today" - Jimi Hendrix

_AH_z5o

What a kewl place tobe standing when the pilot give that bird the gas, Im betting it sounded real kewl.
ZOOM. Zoom
Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_BBQhead

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_Col._Hogan

Had I known you were going, I'd a gone with ya

S!