Misc Images

Started by _AH_DarkWolf, July 09, 2007, 03:59:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_DarkWolf

A new forum, a new misc images thread.

Skat, ever the courteous fellow, goes that extra mile to ensure his squadron mates have enough space on the carrier deck.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_BBQhead

S~. Nice to have met and flown with you, Doc. Lookin forward to the next time. no worries bout the bolters.. we've all done it.. and will do it again. as as for the little explosion there at the end.. it was way at the other end of the deck and there was no damage to the planes already landed.. the term gutterball comes to mind . i guess on accounta  landing on a carrier with a group of planes parked on the bow is often referred to around here as bowling for AH.
and that SKAT.. he's such a nice young man. making extra room.. thanks for the pix, DW. 

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_Gonzo

Great pics DW! Thanks for hosting and SKAT (And the umbrella duty).

I wonder if this heroic action on SKAT's part merits a Meritorious Award for thoughtfulness in providing adequate sun protection for his squadron mates or a Gomer Award for parking his aircraft in a gun pit, lol.

Nice flying with you Doc. We've all leave the better parts of our aircraft to the sea from time to time so don't worry about it.

"I wish I was who I was when I wanted to be what I am today" - Jimi Hendrix

_AH_DarkWolf

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Jack

MOST EXCELLENT PICS, DW.  Oh that BBQ,...

_AH_Gonzo

LMAO!!! Great pics DW! Great bowling BBQ!

I'm even more sorry now that I missed the fly in. That sleep stuff is really over rated.

_AH_BBQhead

S~.. boy it sure woulda been great to be a spectator for that one..  i mean i know i can be explodey, but that's ridiculous... maybe i should reformat my hard drive.

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to

_AH_Mutley

Bwaaaaaaahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa! That there's some of the funniest stuff I've seen in ages. Well done DW. Chock up some major artistic value to BBQ's bowling style.

_AH_BBQhead

S~. i thought i scraped some paint off  of my plane last night. BBQ's  handy dandy Betty attack tip  #7a, for those that have gunnery issues such as myself ... I have found that if you cut through the support wire that's attached to the top of the betty's vertical stabilizer, the betty's tail will break off.  but not with your prop.. that would be dangerous.

_AH_Gonzo

LMAO. BBQ taking the "Don't fire until you see the whites of their eyes" technique to an all new level! I actually think that the Betty's dorsal gunner actually put some hits into his own plane while trying to nail BBQ.

_AH_BBQhead

S~. Just testing out the new gallery feature available on this forum..a pic of the collection of pens that Tbull was kind enough to make and send.  feel free to use the gallery to upload pix. just click gallery, select one of the three galleries there, then click add pic..you'll figure out out from there.. then copy the bb code that you'll see when you view it and paste it into you post..gonna try it right now...copied  and 

pasted!.. hmmm.. it's been resized to fit the forum... editing.. that worked.
  very nice gesture, Tbull... and a very nice pen. i use mine quite a bit. it matches my checkbook and everything. 

_AH_DarkWolf

Lol, more like "Don't fire until you see the zinc chromate of their interior fuselage".  :-D

DW

_AH_DarkWolf

Wow, have'nt posted anything in here for a long time...

A picture from one of tonights COOPs

All 8 players survive the mission and successfully land their seafires back on their carrier. SKAT was damaged with no rudder, but still got down safely minus the prop. One of the more difficult carrier a/c to land and on one of the more difficult carriers to land on. Pretty impressive chaps!

DW

_AH_Col._Hogan

_AH_Gonzo

Great pics DW. Great mission. Great bunch of guys to fly it with.

S!