Misc Images

Started by _AH_DarkWolf, July 09, 2007, 03:59:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Autorotate

Great color photo of Grumman F6F Hellcats on the deck of the aircraft carrier USS Yorktown CV-10.

_AH_Autorotate

_AH_Autorotate

~S~
USS Bennington and her crew pass the wreckage of the USS Arizona on Memorial Day, 1958

_AH_z5o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOxz-jyDwr0

thought yall would enjoy this
this is where i go camping
Red River Gorge
Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_Nimble

Hey Z.... reminds me of where they filmed  Last of the Mohincans... truely picturesque

_AH_Archie

Where were all the hippies?  They seem to be a very elusive animal almost like Sasquatch

Watch your 6, Own your 12, Hug an 11, Kiss a 29.

_AH_Autorotate

a very cool rare color photo of a fleet arm station. no real info about it..
a seafire (might be one poking out of that hanger too), a vought corsair, a grumman wildcat, a sea hurricane and two fairy barracudas.

_AH_Col._Hogan

_AH_Autorotate

this is such an interesting photo that i really don't know where to begin. the B-24 in the foreground is, i believe, the first B-24A. then there is the group of A-20's doing a low fly-by and being followed by what appears to be navy wildcats. then some SBD's parked to the right with some biplanes, grumman F-3/F-2 variants? hard to tell. click the image for ultra high-res.

_AH_Autorotate

_AH_DarkWolf

I question the historical accuracy of this photo....the roman legions used the M3 Stuart, not the M5.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Turbo

Going back over to help TD clean off His Drive
Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil and your a thousand miles from the corn field. -Dwight D. Eisenhower

_AH_taldrg

~S~
       Yep....I can always call on Turbo when it snows...that is if he is out of bed.
I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.

_AH_DarkWolf

Hey hey, you can't talk to him like that anymore TD, he's a captain too now!

DW

Quote from: _AH_taldrg on January 01, 2013, 05:39:04 PM
~S~
       Yep....I can always call on Turbo when it snows...that is if he is out of bed.

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_z5o

Must add this to my buckets list...Enjoy the ride

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUVFiNVRvEU
Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.