Misc Images

Started by _AH_DarkWolf, July 09, 2007, 03:59:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_DarkWolf

Is'nt that comming in 4.12? Where you can turn on those taxi arrows to show you where to go? I don't see anything in the 4.10-4.11 readmes about that.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Autorotate

Quote from: _AH_DarkWolf on March 15, 2013, 06:26:10 PM
Is'nt that comming in 4.12? Where you can turn on those taxi arrows to show you where to go? I don't see anything in the 4.10-4.11 readmes about that.

DW

correctamundo. getting my patches mixed up.  :drinking-42:

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?p=427106#post427106

_AH_DarkWolf

The pairs takeoff should work fine for us but the AI are a little inconsistent with it. The AI pairs takeoff simultaneously and sometimes they spread out and give themselves room once airborne, other times they criss-cross and clip eachother. Since the AI are always just extras and will be behind us it should'nt matter.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_taldrg

~S~
      What percentage increse will this be for re-starts.
I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.

_AH_DarkWolf

Depends how many A Flighters are there...    :surprised-027:

I'll wager it will not cause any problems as long as people remember the left plane in each pair rolls first and to give the guy ahead of you a second or two before you power up. Everyone should have ample runway and the 38 does not torque on account of it's counter-rotating props, if someone still can't get airborne I'm going to cry.

DW

_AH_Jack

If the AI aircraft spawn in with zero fuel, they'll bail and disappear before we all roll for takeoff.

_AH_DarkWolf

When I tried setting the ground starting AI to 0% fuel the buggers dropped their bombs on the runway and blew everyone to heck. Guess they don't use the new fusing system.

DW

_AH_Corona

If you havent seen this before or havent seen it in a while. They have pics ontop of pics.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Freeman-Field-Recovery-Team/100776559984890?ref=stream
Captain Wild Bill Kelso: War nerves? Who said war nerves?

Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell, no!

_AH_Autorotate

Quote from: _AH_Corona on March 19, 2013, 04:59:05 AM
If you havent seen this before or havent seen it in a while. They have pics ontop of pics.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Freeman-Field-Recovery-Team/100776559984890?ref=stream

olds is right by there, he's told us all about. truly fantastic stuff they are digging up!  :drinking-43:

_AH_Olds

Yep, it's awesome what they've found, and still more to come. Keep watching, you never know what they will find.
"My choice early in life was either to be a piano-player in a whorehouse or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference". - Harry S. Truman

_AH_Lippy

Thanks bro amazing find. That video was superb.  :drinking-43:

_AH_Turbo

Spring time in Arkansas.No TD am not cleaning your drive way,
Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil and your a thousand miles from the corn field. -Dwight D. Eisenhower

_AH_Lippy

I heard you guys had a hard winter, it has been actualy dry up here. Now I know why its dry its all gone East. Sorry Guys :bomb-034: