Misc Images

Started by _AH_DarkWolf, July 09, 2007, 03:59:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Autorotate

that's outstanding, real piece of history!
i'd frame that up!
:drinking-43:

_AH_Autorotate

successful reinstall complete!

_AH_Col._Hogan

_AH_Lippy

:drinking-43: Right on Auto see ya tonight Dude Sir

_AH_Autorotate

a botched qual for a trainee in ww1   :happy-026:

_AH_DarkWolf

Is'nt that Archie's great, great, great grandfather?   :thinking-008:

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Lippy

You are refering to the bald one yes  :lol

_AH_Autorotate

_AH_DarkWolf

Eeep, is that a corsair it's falling off of?

I don't know about anyone else but I would'nt have kept filming the tumbling bomb, I'd have jumped off the ship several seconds earlier.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Col._Hogan

Detonation at the end?

_AH_Autorotate

Quote from: _AH_Col._Hogan on August 28, 2013, 11:06:20 PM
Detonation at the end?

yup... 4 second delay low level.  :bomb-034:

_AH_Autorotate

no info, just a neat picture.

_AH_DarkWolf

That's funky, it's sitting on a couple of DUKWs.

DW

_AH_Lippy

The guys that film on those old carriers are located on a cat walk that would put them at just about shoulder hieght for most people (5 feet below the flight deck level I believe to be correct). He may not of even known he was filming the bomb bouncing on the deck untill it went boom. The zoom effect is probably some photo shop. Just my 2 cents worth. I dont DW getting some more ammo to call me Jr. again  :lol

_AH_taldrg

~S~
   I have a friend that lives here. His name is Jim Hardy and he was a combat photografer(sp)with the Navy in WW2 and he doubled as a radio operator and he still has his short wave trasmitter at his home and uses it almost every day with contacts all over the world. He is also old like me.

TD
I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.