Misc Images

Started by _AH_DarkWolf, July 09, 2007, 03:59:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Col._Hogan

Lightning Sacrilege!!!!!!

_AH_DarkWolf

I'm getting ideas for Hogan's next skin...

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Col._Hogan

I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

_AH_Lippy

You forgot Bro at the end dont you want to be part of the Bro club.   :lol-034:

_AH_Autorotate

Quote from: _AH_Lippy on September 06, 2013, 02:07:08 PM
You forgot Bro at the end dont you want to be part of the Bro club.   :lol-034:

:thinking-008:
anyway...... here's another fabulous misc image.

check out this website, it's absolutely loaded with amazing archived images just recently digitized for online browsing from almost every american war...
http://www.fold3.com/image/41558486/
use the navigational sections to narrow down your selections like ww2 / air force / france / strafing & combat / ect.. ect...
then the film strip at the bottom to navigate through your selected section..

air force ground crewmen lift out the unconscious pilot of a republic P-47 after his flak riddled plane crashed on a new airstrip somehwere in france. 16 june 1944.
take a look at the trailing edge of his wing...
http://i.imgur.com/Ginum8w.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Q8MV3lJ.jpg

_AH_Col._Hogan

_AH_Autorotate

_AH_Lippy

I am Sorry Skat i didnt mean to shot you down so many times Sunday. If you promise not to hit it I will leave you alone.  (tongue)

_AH_DarkWolf

Another attempt at the CVE Challenge was made, we managed to tie our record but had no more people to land on so we could'nt beat it.

The deck park on this attempt includes August, BBQhead, Gatlingun, DarkWolf, Turbo, Col. Hogan,
Archie, SKATtrash, Jack, Lippy, Mustang, Viper.

The record stands at 12.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Col._Hogan

_AH_DarkWolf

Heartless uncaring monsters!!!!

DW

_AH_Autorotate

whoops!
nobody injured, just ego's. loss of power shortly after lift off, lancaster P.A.

_AH_Olds

Aniken performed at his first football game Friday. Had to post this:

He really enjoyed getting to play. The band had a great performance...really enjoyable.

That's where I'll be on most Friday nights for a few months. It's worth it getting to see him play, and do the same things I did in the high school band. Lots of fun!
"My choice early in life was either to be a piano-player in a whorehouse or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference". - Harry S. Truman

_AH_Nimble

WAY TO GO ANIKEN!!!!! i USED TO BE IN THE MARCHING BAND TOO..PLAYED THE FLUTE.....i SALUTE YOU YOUNG MAN!! :happy-112:

_AH_Autorotate

spitfire experimental float-planes, Mk. Vb (top) and Mk. IXb (middle & bottom).