Misc Images

Started by _AH_DarkWolf, July 09, 2007, 03:59:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Autorotate

_AH_taldrg

~S~
   Some of the best WW2 aircraft pictures I have ever seen. When you get to the bottom of page 1...click on page 3.

http://www.mission4today.com/index.php?name=ForumsPro&file=viewtopic&t=14428&finish=15&start=15

TD
I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.

_AH_DarkWolf

This is that fellow I was talking about, what a silly nickname!

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_tomtom

Quote from: _AH_taldrg on January 19, 2015, 05:55:36 AM
~S~
   Some of the best WW2 aircraft pictures I have ever seen. When you get to the bottom of page 1...click on page 3.

http://www.mission4today.com/index.php?name=ForumsPro&file=viewtopic&t=14428&finish=15&start=15

TD

Are you on page 3 TD?

"Lord, if you won't make me skinny, please make all my friends fat."

_AH_Lippy

Well Well I believe a well picked nick name, I am in good company a swell looking kid LIKE ME and he is an ACE. Hmmm oh no I can feel my head swelling ouch that hurt ok I am back to normal now I THINK. Tanks DW
http://projects.militarytimes.com/citations-medals-awards/recipient.php?recipientid=31816
He served as William Shomo wingman. Shomo was a medal of honor recipient during the same mission Lipscomb got the fly cross. If I read it right Shomo shot down seven aircraft on that mission. So a well picked nick name. UH OH its swelling again oh man its getten real big this time I think it permanent this time  :lol  :lol  :lol  :give-me-beer-0034:

_AH_z5o

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_Col._Hogan

_AH_Autorotate

:give-me-beer-0034: :lol-034:

_AH_z5o

:lol-034: forgot aboot that one.

_AH_Col._Hogan

On the coffee cup this morning, is it a sign?

_AH_z5o

_AH_DarkWolf

I'd be more impressed if it was beside the virgin mary on a mexican grilled cheese sandwich.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_z5o

:happy-112: Joy  :happy-112:
Thanks Twenty S!

Ive got a working cockpit clock. Now all I need is a Artificial Horizon and a plate to mount them on and Ill be set. These things are so kewl.

_AH_taldrg

~S~
   The only guage there that will work with out a vaccume system is the altimeter(sp)and you have to set it at the berametric pressure(it shows 3039)to show how high you are standing above sea level.

Taildrag
I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.

_AH_z5o

Really, didn't know that TD. I was wondering if the altimeter would react to barometric pressure without a power source being applied, but, I don't really care if they work or not. Real nice to Twenty to get them to me. I just thought they were a kewl thing to have sitting around. Besides, maybe one day I can use them in a cockpit for my game. Wouldn't that rock. Wish there was a way to get them to work in concert with the game. But amyways. If I get to where I can build me a cockpit for the game, Ill have them. Be nice if I was good at cabinet building and/or wood working. Buy hey TD. Ill have to get with you and you can explain just how to read this type of altimeter. I understand the ones we use in the game, but, this one has a few things that I don't know what they are and what they do.