Misc Images

Started by _AH_DarkWolf, July 09, 2007, 03:59:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_BBQhead

S~

The only leg I have to hang on is I thought we were talking about a plane skin.   (wavey)

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_DarkWolf

No, no, pilot skin.

Also, I am like 80-90% sure I did not say "leg to hang on" you %@$ #@%$ son of a %$%#!

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Lippy

I have to go with BB on this I heard plane not pilot neener neener

_AH_DarkWolf

Quote from: _AH_Lippy on September 25, 2015, 10:12:39 PM
I have to go with BB on this I heard plane not pilot neener neener

Oh come on, considering the number of times you are confuddled you have no leg to hang on!

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_BBQhead

S~

That's a good pilot skin though. I had forgotten about that one. 

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_Lippy

_AH_z5o

Your not going to be able to hide from me in the clouds anymore Jack. Just got an upgrade to a 32" Vizio 1080p 120Hz HD TV for my main screen for my birthday. Wow, love it. That's my old 22"Dell on the left.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_Jack

The clouds will be bigger.  And, congrats on the upgrade.

_AH_z5o

Rats, didn't think of that.
Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_Lippy

WOW that is nice, is that a tv or a monitor, I tthink the bigger you go the more definition you will see. Just saying now i will SHUT UP

_AH_Bear

_AH_taldrg

~S~
   That's $5 in the jar Bear.
I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.

_AH_Archie

I see Jack finally made it to the Holiday Inn just not all the way to the room

Watch your 6, Own your 12, Hug an 11, Kiss a 29.

_AH_taldrg

~S~
   I'm missing ya' in the lead plane Arch.
I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.

_AH_Lippy

I had some records that were being deleted and one of them pointed me to this photo of a B-25 Mitchell taking off from the deck of the USS Ranger. Kind of cool never knew this took place. Keep in mind the Range is a Forrestal class supercarriers , much longer than the original aircraft carrier the USS Hornet CV-8  it took off from.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:USS_Ranger_(CV-61)_B-25_Mitchell_Doolittle_reenactment.jpg