Misc Images

Started by _AH_DarkWolf, July 09, 2007, 03:59:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_DarkWolf

I forgot, Jack wanted me to post the picture of him playing his new favorite game.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Autorotate

:happy-026: i can't wait to see the mods for it.

_AH_Lippy

_AH_DarkWolf

Can't get that link to come up right now but we do have a map in HSFX with Ulithi Atoll. It's the one we used for the TF-58 warmup room, it's called Western Carolines.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Lippy

Maybe the warbirds site is down. I got it in a email and it opened just fine and then I posted it. But now it wont even open from the email. I have no idea about maps DW. The number of ships there you could walk across the ocean it is impressive, it was the main staging area for the Pacific fleet so the write up says.

_AH_DarkWolf

Yeah Ulithi was used as the forward staging area for the fast carrier task force later in the war. Probobly pictures like this eh?

DW

_AH_Col._Hogan

Murderers row.

Wasp (CV 18), Yorktown (CV 10), Hornet (CV 12), and
Hancock (CV 19) anchored in Ulithi Atoll Dec 1944

_AH_Autorotate

_AH_DarkWolf

Alright Auto, now recreate that exact scene in the game, you have 24 hours, aaaaaaaaaand go!

DW

_AH_Autorotate

Quote from: _AH_DarkWolf on January 23, 2016, 10:48:15 PM
Alright Auto, now recreate that exact scene in the game, you have 24 hours, aaaaaaaaaand go!

DW

okay, i'll have the mission ready for tomorrow... prepare for lag.

_AH_DarkWolf

Loading Stationary Ships 1%....

DW

_AH_Bear

So... almost all of our snow here was gone yesterday.. then it started snowing last night and hasnt stopped yet .. this is what i woke up to this morning 31/01/16.

The box looking thing in the foreground is the top of my smoker, has about 6 inches of snow on it...

_AH_Hollywood

Supposedly, the first El Nino Storm of the season for S. Cal...   We sure need the rain.

"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

_AH_Autorotate

The Cavalier Dart Mustang / Turbo Mustang III, from around 68' which became the Piper Enforcer in the early 70's.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cavalier_Mustang

_AH_z5o

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.