S!

_AH_Autorotate

wow, the gun in the gun is amazing...

here's the silly nazi's version.

_AH_Col._Hogan

_AH_Gator

haha they park it in the living room to watch tv

_AH_z5o

~S~ Hey gang. I'm sure ya'll remember me talking about build a cockpit control panel. Well, I decided to make it happen. I'm mainly worried about 'Trim Controls".
So, I got my hands on a old High School Score board control box. That's what I'm starting with. I'm stripping it down and cleaning it up to install a BBI-32 Button Box Interface,

http://www.leobodnar.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=94&products_id=205&zenid=8ee112c2be6112674b26754e28ffa593

which I'm basing it on.. I might even have room to install some of those gauges Twenty kicked down to me. I'm waiting on the mail to get the controller, then I'm going to try to order 3x 360 Degree Continuous Potentiometer for my Trim Controls, which leaves me "32 independent digital inputs for buttons and switches". Which should give me all the room I need to upgrade and install all sort of controls. Right now I'm more worries about getting Trim Controls installed and running. Parts and time, that's all I need now. Ill post what pix I have now and more as I get it all together.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_Autorotate

awesome Z!  :drinking-42: :drinking-43:

speaking of DIY... my new dog decided to chew and eat a good 80% of the usb wire on my "classic" microsoft force feedback 2... splicing it with a extra usb cord i had laying around right now.
it's basically the only joystick i've used since i started playing flight sims so it's all i know... and apparently very hard to come by now a days. i had to get my newest one from e-bay for a substantial amount of money...

_AH_Col._Hogan

Bad Dog!

And trim those nails...

S!

_AH_DarkWolf

Someone made an HMS Ark Royal for IL-2.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Bear

_AH_Nimble

If anybody could advise me...teach me how to post certain videos that I come across occasionily I would like that very much...as I do get some dynomite videos  from some very good sites :help-sos-sos-29402:

_AH_Jack

_AH_Bear

Very nice rig Jack

_AH_Col._Hogan

Six rigs in da holders, now if he only had 5 friends to fish with...

I'm getting you one of these for that front curb.

_AH_Autorotate

Quote from: _AH_Jack on April 21, 2016, 12:16:59 AM
Me new boat & truck

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fxxa7s8unznbhfr/AAAYF1i2cLSW8Q7JUXpmvyM8a?dl=0

going to be quite the speed boat with a 115 on the back! very nice!

how do you like the colorado? i had a 2004 one and loved it.. sold it in 2011 and got a VW GTI, big change... but i've been thinking of getting a truck again and i'm torn between the new colorado and the new tacoma.  (roll)