Misc Images

Started by _AH_DarkWolf, July 09, 2007, 03:59:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_BBQhead

S~

Parrots are loud and messy.  Not a pirate- we're business men. And even if I was a pirate everyone knows the first rule of pirates is

nevermind- we're not supposed to talk about it.

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_Lippy

Its kinda funny the picture never matches the face.

_AH_fraggmann

He's soooo hAnDSom3  :thinking-008:
At one time we had Kingdoms ruled by Kings and Empires ruled by Emperors.
Now we have Countries ruled by....mY h3Ad sT!Ll hUrZt

_AH_BBQhead

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to

_AH_fraggmann

Come on BB it's me fragg...would I Mock you??   :surprised-027:
At one time we had Kingdoms ruled by Kings and Empires ruled by Emperors.
Now we have Countries ruled by....mY h3Ad sT!Ll hUrZt

_AH_Bear

I think he means your mockin Archie

_AH_taldrg

~S~
   You guys better stop hasslin my lead. I have been know to test my guns on the way to a target.
I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.

_AH_BBQhead

S~

TD wins.  I can verify TD does in fact test his gun(sights?) from time to time on the way to target.  Still makes me laugh.

And yes, Fragg. I believe you would and do. This is AH after all. It  just wouldn't be the same without it.

Finally made it out and  am travelling North. Currently just south of the Potomac. There are a lot of dolphin here. None close enough to get a good pic of though.  Spent the night a couple of miles out. It was great except no internet there. Wifi connected, but not not well enough to connect to the world. I think wifi is a bit spotty even on shore in the area I was in - it's very rural.  I should be online tonight.
   I  figured out how to get pics to show - Woo hoo!  Not that I've got any to show now, but I will.

_AH_Lippy

BB if u had an underwater noise maker the dolphin would come over to investigate. The Sonar tech I knew real well would go active and whistle in the mic to get the dolphins to come. you could try tapping on the hull and see if that draws them in.

_AH_Col._Hogan

Just net fish for tuna and you're bound to catch one!

_AH_Col._Hogan

What the He11 is this?

_AH_Autorotate

no idea but i want one!

_AH_z5o

Well, I'm taking the big plunge. Seeing theres no way I can afford to go out a buy a hobby class drone like the DJi Phantom 3 or 4 or the Autel X-Star. I decided to build one. I'm starting with a S500 Quadcopter Fuselage. I figured its a good place to start collecting parts to build this thing. It may take me 5 years to get all the parts to complete it, but, its a start.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_BBQhead

S~

It might not take as long as you think, Z.  The way people crash these things you should be able to start finding parts by dumpster diving by the end of summer. or maybe by climbing random trees?

_AH_Turbo

Z I have one floating down spring river.     :happy-112:
Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil and your a thousand miles from the corn field. -Dwight D. Eisenhower