Misc Images

Started by _AH_DarkWolf, July 09, 2007, 03:59:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_z5o

Getting so close now.
Transmitter / Receiver, Motors and programming ALL checked out OK.
Got the gimbal mounted and now working on programming it.
Want be much longer and I can start test flights.
Cant wait.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_Lippy

Looking good mate, cant wait to see the results.

_AH_taldrg

~S~
    Are you able to connect your quad to your pc to check all on board systems? I could with my typhoon. I found that two factory systems were not a solid connection. If I had flown there would have been a great crash.
I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.

_AH_z5o

Ya. that's how I program everything on it and the part that keeps me up at night.
Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_BBQhead

S~

After all the complaining I've been doing about the pain in my shoulder, I figured the least I could do is show you one of the bruises.

It's not easy as it looks to take  a picture on this  phone with one hand. This is the only one that I could get that didn't blur.  It's the inside of my upper arm.

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_Gator

dam BBQ I know that hurt  :drinking-29:

_AH_DarkWolf

Um and what did you do to get a bruise like that??

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_BBQhead

Quote from: _AH_DarkWolf on September 13, 2016, 07:18:01 PM
Um and what did you do to get a bruise like that??

DW

Took a tumble off my bicycle when a car pinched me between it and the curb.  I chose to try and jump the curb instead of letting the car hit me. Got the front wheel up and over  but the rear wheel  slid along the curb and out from under me then  gravity and momentum did the rest.

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to

_AH_DarkWolf

Huh, did the driver of car notice and like, stop?

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_BBQhead

S~

Driver was completely oblivious to any of it. I don't even think she knew I was there as she passed me.

_AH_Col._Hogan

_AH_Autorotate

ouch! too bad they didn't give you something soft to land on like this lucky guy!
:drinking-42: :drinking-43:

_AH_DarkWolf

Quote from: _AH_BBQhead on September 13, 2016, 08:47:46 PM
Driver was completely oblivious to any of it. I don't even think she knew I was there as she passed me.

Hmm, that sucks. Seems to be alot of that going on of late.

DW

_AH_Col._Hogan

This winner was talking on his phone -

_AH_BBQhead

Quote from: _AH_Autorotate on September 13, 2016, 09:11:53 PM
ouch! too bad they didn't give you something soft to land on like this lucky guy!
:drinking-42: :drinking-43:

yep, that would have been way better for me.