Misc Images

Started by _AH_DarkWolf, July 09, 2007, 03:59:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Autorotate

_AH_Autorotate

just a nice photo. click to enlarge

_AH_Col._Hogan

Tell Tojo I'm coming, and Hell's coming with me!

_AH_DarkWolf

If those Liberators are going to see Tojo, they have a long flight. They appear to be from the 491st BG of the 8th AF.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Col._Hogan

_AH_DarkWolf

Quote from: _AH_Col._Hogan on April 22, 2017, 08:52:48 PM
Shut up.

Just for that, the warmup room is totally gonna be open 5 minutes longer this week.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Col._Hogan

_AH_Archie

Good going Hogan!!!   Take out the East coasters first.

The Western Canadidians should soon fall in line........or else

Resistance is futile-just summit and it will all be wonderful

Watch your 6, Own your 12, Hug an 11, Kiss a 29.

_AH_Bear

_AH_Archie

Much lik eastern Canididia, speling is knot part of our book learnin

After talkin to my edgeumacated wife (6th grade book learnin) she said i proballlly meant Submit

aRChE

But a crest of a large hill or mountain would be wonderful as well....just saying

Watch your 6, Own your 12, Hug an 11, Kiss a 29.

_AH_Autorotate

buzz cuts!
http://www.vintagewings.ca/VintageNews/Stories/tabid/116/articleType/ArticleView/articleId/325/Lower-than-a-Snakes-Belly-in-a-Wagon-R.aspx

Unknown.

Here a Beech AT-11 Kansan bomber trainer bounces a bomb right smack into the mouth of the floating target on Lake Childress, Texas. Skip bombing required excellent low flying skills and nerves of steel—some pilots could skip a bomb off a railroad track and into the mouth of a tunnel.

A Photo-Recce Lockheed F-5 Lightning, nicknamed Maxine of the 7th Photographic Reconnaissance group, USAAF beats up a snow covered airfield in Kent.

Two USAAF P-47 Thunderbolts rip down a recently constructed airstrip, while a construction battalion soldier directing traffic holds up a deuce and a half dump truck.

_AH_Autorotate

wasn't listening for the cavatation...

_AH_DarkWolf

What kind of aircraft is that? A Bearcat?

DW

_AH_Autorotate

Quote from: _AH_DarkWolf on April 27, 2017, 08:09:22 PM
What kind of aircraft is that? A Bearcat?

DW

i want to say yes....

also no idea how this ended up happening, but ouch!

AH_DealnDave

Here's another ouch ...

Salute,

AH_DealnDave