Misc Images

Started by _AH_DarkWolf, July 09, 2007, 03:59:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_DarkWolf

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Bear

Quote from: _AH_DarkWolf on June 29, 2017, 08:26:14 PM
http://hsfeatures.com/features04/tempforums/plasticpixframe.htm

A what-if model from Hogan's dreams, a twin lightning.

DW
when i clicked on it a page come up with a bunch of selections... nothing individual, which one is it

_AH_DarkWolf

Oh yeah, that is kind of a wierd website. Fixed it.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Bear

Nice ... 2 pilots as well i see

_AH_Col._Hogan

Yes please.

Modders, get to work!

~S

_AH_z5o

A few shots of home using my drone. I'm not a bit happy with this Gopro 3+. But, it'll do til something better presents itself.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_Autorotate

_AH_DarkWolf

No Spitfire?! That is SO racist.

DW

_AH_Autorotate

_AH_DarkWolf

_AH_z5o

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_Col._Hogan

That nazi 38 is SO wrong on SO many levels. Why did you have to drag me into your squabble.....?

But I did laugh at the nazi spit  (glasses)

~S

_AH_BBQhead

S~

I thought you'd be hairier, Zulu.   

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_Autorotate

Quote from: _AH_BBQhead on July 09, 2017, 11:56:59 PM
S~

I thought you'd be hairier, Zulu.

:lol :happy-026:

_AH_Autorotate

the douglas destroyer.

The prototype first flew on 8 April 1943, demonstrating excellent performance, being much faster and carrying nearly double the bombload of the Helldiver, and orders for 358 SB2D-1s quickly followed. The U.S. Navy changed its requirements, however, wanting single-seat carrier-based torpedo/dive bombers without defensive turrets, and Douglas reworked the SB2D by removing the turrets and second crewman, while adding more fuel and armor, producing the BTD-1 Destroyer. The orders for SB2Ds were converted to BTD-1s, with the first BTD flying on 5 March 1944.

The first production BTD-1s were completed in June 1944. By the time Japan surrendered in August 1945, only 28 aircraft had been delivered, and production was cancelled, along with other aircraft types that had been designed from the start as single-seaters, such as the Martin AM Mauler.[4] None saw combat action. In any event, Heinemann and his team were already working on developing the single-seat BT2D that became the Douglas A-1 Skyraider.

BTD-1

XSB2D

during all this i think the engineers got drunk one night, not sure what came of this...