Misc Images

Started by _AH_DarkWolf, July 09, 2007, 03:59:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Bear

Thats awesome.. well done..

_AH_z5o

I didnt like how my last version of a HOTAS control system for Trim and Engine management was working out. So, I printed a new encloser and some knobs up. This is what I came up with. The Yellow knobs are trim control and the grey are engine management. Now all I need is the control board.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_Twenty

You have the hard part done

_AH_Col._Hogan

Why won't my modem get online?

S!

AH_DealnDave

S~ All,

Here are my current RC planes ... :)

Current Flyer:

Under Construction (B-25, plan on doing the Ruptured Duck - Doolittle Raid paint scheme)

Retired Planes:

:)
Salute,

AH_DealnDave

_AH_Jack

_AH_z5o

_AH_gatlingun

~S~

Beautiful work Dave.
_AH_Gatlingun

_AH_z5o

My latest little project. Its the Discovery 1 from 2001 Space Odyssey. It'll be 48" when completed. So far Ive got around 60 hours printing it. It should take me around 90 to 100 hours to print all the parts.

_AH_Lippy

AH_DealnDave

Quote from: _AH_z5o on June 17, 2018, 09:13:10 PM
My latest little project. Its the Discovery 1 from 2001 Space Odyssey. It'll be 48" when completed. So far Ive got around 60 hours printing it. It should take me around 90 to 100 hours to print all the parts.

Very Kool "Z" !!! Looking forward to seeing what it looks like when your done.  :)
Salute,

AH_DealnDave

_AH_z5o

Half way there. I finely got a steel bar to support the spine. It was a MUST have for this project.

Heres the plans I found to guide me along the way. Plus it shows what exactly each section was suppose to be in the movie.

Im going to hold off painting t til I get some filler to fill in the gaps on the spine and a airbrush so I can do the paint job right... I hope. Now, if I was rich I would have someone thats really good a painting models to paint it up for me. But, we do what we can when we can

AH_DealnDave

Looks AWESOME so far "Z" !!!!

Looking forward to the finished model.  :)
Salute,

AH_DealnDave

_AH_Hollywood

Cool Z,

Is that thing solid?

Iwata is a good airbrush. Or ebay and you can find a low end one for cheap.
"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

_AH_z5o

Quote from: _AH_Hollywood on June 20, 2018, 03:03:08 PM
Cool Z,

Is that thing solid?

Iwata is a good airbrush. Or ebay and you can find a low end one for cheap.

No, it has 2mm thick walls with a 20% infill. It kinda looks like  honey comb structure on the inside. I can very that from 0% infill to 100% which is solid along with the thickness of the shell or walls.