DW
:lol-034:

_AH_Col._Hogan

_AH_Col._Hogan

Norman Rockwell 1943

_AH_JimDandy

I love that picture. Says so much. :)

_AH_z5o

My new wheels,,,, I hit old age like a bus slamming in to a brick wall.
Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_Hollywood

"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

_AH_z5o

No, but, I was thinking of adding a lift kit and a LED light bar.
Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_DarkWolf

A nice colorized photo, the aircraft is from the 402nd fighter squadron of the 370th fighter group. The fellow in the picture is the pilot and CO of the 402nd, unfortunately he was killed in this aircraft in august of 44.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Twenty

_AH_Turbo

Quote from: _AH_z5o on December 28, 2020, 11:29:43 PMZ I know how you feel
My new wheels,,,, I hit old age like a bus slamming in to a brick wall.

Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil and your a thousand miles from the corn field. -Dwight D. Eisenhower

_AH_BBQhead

S~

Good to hear from you, Turbo!

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_DarkWolf

Hippitus Hoppitus Reus Domine

Amen.

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_DarkWolf

Been playing this game alot lately. Its pretty complicated though, I can't make it past the first month cause my engine keeps seizing for some unknown reason. Must be a bug.

DW

_AH_Twenty

Did you give up on Snow Blower Simulator?

Quote from: _AH_DarkWolf on April 09, 2021, 10:42:13 PM

Been playing this game alot lately. Its pretty complicated though, I can't make it past the first month cause my engine keeps seizing for some unknown reason. Must be a bug.

DW

_AH_Col._Hogan

DW's bird during the war.