Misc Images

Started by _AH_DarkWolf, July 09, 2007, 03:59:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_DarkWolf

Yeah, 610 squadron. When I first started skinning I used DW for any aircraft that had a two character squadron code, before I made them all realistic like.

Great Battles has an official skin of the aircraft nearest the camera.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Hollywood

I saw that snappy skin in the new release. 

Be even better to go out and buy Normandy.

Razorback Jug, Razorback Stang, Spit 14

What's not to love.
"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

_AH_DarkWolf

The NASCAR races were at Talladega, Alabama this weekend and one of the cars had a paint scheme commemorating the Tuskegee Airmen.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Col._Hogan

Hmmm, no swazi kill flags...

~S

_AH_DarkWolf

_AH_Gator

the kill flag is under the number 43

_AH_Lippy

Made it back home and the trip was very productive and fruitful. I also bought a sand rail. I hope the photos come in.
https://onedrive.live.com/?id=7CD999872472E6DC%213137&cid=7CD999872472E6DC

_AH_DarkWolf

Double Maple? Madness I say, madness!!

DW

_AH_DarkWolf

I've been playing Battletech games for a long time and let me tell you :

Worst. Planet. Ever.

DW

_AH__SKATtrash

It can not be as bad as planet WOLF 1061c (aka the darkwolf) with it being very dense and inflated ego mass 4.3 times that of the earth.  (tongue)

_AH_DarkWolf

Astronomers now believe Skat is on a collision course with Rezak's Hole!

Members of AH were not surprised by the news.

DW

_AH_Jack

This is just too funny!

_AH_z5o

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_Twenty

_AH_JimDandy

Very nice, I was going to get a Toyota Tundra but instead decided on the XSE model Highlander 3 months ago.