Moby's Homer award

Started by _AH_Col._Hogan, September 21, 2008, 02:05:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Col._Hogan

I don't think you offended anyone last night Moby, It was great fun. Not to mention your Homer award!

Although I have this great picture in my head of you, butt naked in front of the computer wearing only your duty belt, weapon and a Mounties hat..........

_AH_Johnny

Is it Hogan's Gomer or Moby's Homer?  :happy-016: ... oh... err... or is it Hogan's Homer and Moby's Gomer? ... or is it Homer's ...ah  oh ... eee ...Iliad?... or ...ah ... cheesecake...yeah das it! ...I like cheesecake... or ...well ...I do like monsters too..."my my, you monsters must lead interesting lives "...why just the other day I was saying to  my girlfriend, Doris...you know Doris...Monsters must lead interesting lives...Doris where are you going?... Doris?... Doris come back here! ...ok then! I'm goin to go out and find me some new stuff!!...what's that you say?....IF i had some more I'd find some new stuff right here!!..Doris!!...come back here right this minute !!!!   DORIS!!

...if it's just for fun, why do they keep points?

_AH_DarkWolf

What the.......   :drinking-42: :drinking-43: :drinking-42: :drinking-43: :drinking-42:

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Col._Hogan

Thats the Bugs Bunny cartoon with the big red monster and the evil scientist.

Eighter that or Johnny is really stonnnned.......

S!