Picture under name

Started by _AH_BigChief, September 25, 2008, 02:25:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_BigChief

Was wondering if someone could tell me how to post a picture under my name. I know I asked this question before but for the like of me, I cant remember where I asked it at so if someone had answered my question before, could you please answer it again?

Chief

_AH_Hornet

Click on profile and go to 'forum profile information'.

:)

_AH_tomtom

Sorry just wanted to add, that when you goto that place if you are not familiar with forum code you need to place it inbetween the img brackets with a URL.......for example you would type [i mg]http://www.mypictureishere.com[/i mg]  Just a note though, do not include the spaces inbetween the i an the m, just showing you what it should look like.

"Lord, if you won't make me skinny, please make all my friends fat."

_AH_BBQhead

S~.. the pic under your name is technically called a Signature.  look for that section in the forum profile information section near the bottom of the profile page..

you'll also need to have uploaded the pic you want to use to somewhere on the web.  then like Tomtom said, use the img html tags  and the url for your pic. 

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_BigChief

ok testing....this is only a test.

_AH_BigChief

ok got it.

Appreciate it!

Salute!

Chief