Operation Sunflower

Started by _AH_Rumely, September 28, 2008, 06:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Rumely

Just had a great opportunity to shoot some video of a spray plane at work.  :happy-026:  Was in the yard cleaning the garage out when I heard the roar of a spay plane, of course I had to have a look. To my amazement he was spaying the field across the road from me. So in I went and grabbed the video camera and here it is with out any further ado.
PS I will let you know if I grow any funny bumps on me,  (roll)  I should be OK as I was upwind of the spray

_AH_BBQhead

S~ pretty cool there, Rumely.

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_Homicide

Cool....find out how much he charges I have a few people I would like sprayed!  :drinking-42:

_AH_Col._Hogan

Is that Hans Zimmer of Miami Vice fame playing in the back ground?

S!

_AH_DarkWolf

So it's a spay plane eh? As opposed to a neuter plane?  :happy-016:

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Gonzo

Cool vid Rumely! Any kind of flying where you're actually paid to fly low is my kind of aviation!  (6)

"I wish I was who I was when I wanted to be what I am today" - Jimi Hendrix

_AH_Viper

~S Rumely ,  Reminds me when I used to do the same kind of flying in a PT4BN5 in 1952 over the dong fields in east Chabookington of Whales in south Cannada on 14th street.  That's about somewhere near DW's house. :happy-112:
w