Hello All S~

Started by DealnDave, September 28, 2008, 10:16:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DealnDave

Greetings _AH_ Squadron,

My name is David Humphrey, many of you may know me by my Hyperlobby callsign of RS_DealnDave.  The RS has virtualy disbanded and I inquired as to possible acceptance to the _AH_ Squadron through _AH_Col. Hogan.  I was notifed that I have been accepted into your squadron and wanted to say "Thank You". 

A bit on my back ground, I'm retired U.S. Army (UH-60, UH-1, AH-64, AH-1, OH-58 Helicopter mechanic).  I've been flying sims since Janes WW2 Fighters, and started with this sim when it was released as a demo many years ago.  My fort'e is both mission building and skins.  I prefer building accurate historical missions and develop skins based on those missions.  I'm also a fair pilot  :)

Currently living in Florida.

Again "Thank You" very much for allowing me to join your fine Squadron.  S~

DealnDave

_AH_Homicide

Welcome aboard sir! "Snap Salute"

_AH_Johnny

Look forward to meeting you. Welcome

S~
...if it's just for fun, why do they keep points?

_AH_Toccs

_AH_Jack

S! Dave.  One thing you need to do is to read the AH Code of Conduct, and then agree to abide by it when wearing the AH tag.

DealnDave

Have read and agree to the CoC.

S~
DealnDave

_AH_Duff4r

Good Deal Dave....Welcome aboard and S~

_AH_Duff4r

_AH_BBQhead

S~ Dave. Welcome aboard.   

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_Boosher

Welcome to the squad! It's always good to meet a fellow mission builder!

_AH_Tbull

Greetings Dave, those who join AH also bring with them not only super friendship but a COLD case of beer. Those that don't we some how seem to shoot down more often. Welcome aboard to this gang of nuts where if you don't have fun your in the wrong place! S~ :drinking-43:

_AH_Moggy

S! and welcome aboard, DealnDave!

_AH_taldrg

~S~ Dave and welcome aboard. WEEEEE we got us another carrier pilot.
I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.

_AH_MOAB

Foxbat

_AH_Gonzo

S! Dave,

Welcome to the posse. Looking forward to seeing you up there!

"I wish I was who I was when I wanted to be what I am today" - Jimi Hendrix

_AH_Col._Hogan

That had to be the fastest recruitment ever. 60 secs from asking to join to wearing the uni!

We have gained a great resource for historic skins and missions.

Historic has always been my cup "o" tea.

I have over 60 of his and they are all awesome.

Gonzo and I did a combat formation landing and he made the pic the RS homepage, I feel like a celeb.

Welcome DD, you're home now..........S!

DealnDave

S~ All,

Thank you very much for the warm welcome over the past couple of days !!!  Also, I enjoyed hosting the VMF-214 mission last night.  Was great to fly with many of you.  The mission we flew last night was the 1st on-line flight test and it went very well.  I only had to make a couple of very minor changes and additions.  I would like to host it once again tonight if there is anyone intrested in flying.  I plan on making at least another 6 missions if not the entire 1st deployment for the VMF-214 (total 14 missions), now that I have the actual true map in which to work with :)

_AH_BBQhead

S~. nice to have you with us, Dave.

we'll get you assigned to a flight this sunday... 

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_Olds

S! Welcome aboard, Dave!
"My choice early in life was either to be a piano-player in a whorehouse or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference". - Harry S. Truman

_AH_Deviant

S~! Welcome aboard! (wavey)

_AH_Viper

~S All and Welcome aboard Dave