Hello All S~

Started by DealnDave, September 28, 2008, 10:16:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Col._Hogan

That had to be the fastest recruitment ever. 60 secs from asking to join to wearing the uni!

We have gained a great resource for historic skins and missions.

Historic has always been my cup "o" tea.

I have over 60 of his and they are all awesome.

Gonzo and I did a combat formation landing and he made the pic the RS homepage, I feel like a celeb.

Welcome DD, you're home now..........S!

DealnDave

S~ All,

Thank you very much for the warm welcome over the past couple of days !!!  Also, I enjoyed hosting the VMF-214 mission last night.  Was great to fly with many of you.  The mission we flew last night was the 1st on-line flight test and it went very well.  I only had to make a couple of very minor changes and additions.  I would like to host it once again tonight if there is anyone intrested in flying.  I plan on making at least another 6 missions if not the entire 1st deployment for the VMF-214 (total 14 missions), now that I have the actual true map in which to work with :)

_AH_BBQhead

S~. nice to have you with us, Dave.

we'll get you assigned to a flight this sunday... 

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_Olds

S! Welcome aboard, Dave!
"My choice early in life was either to be a piano-player in a whorehouse or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference". - Harry S. Truman

_AH_Deviant

S~! Welcome aboard! (wavey)

_AH_Viper

~S All and Welcome aboard Dave