Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Duff4r

Hiyas,

I posted instructions for the Unified Installer in "Other Squadron Level Mods"

Here:

http://www.aceshigh.ws/forum/index.php?topic=718.msg8492#msg8492

_AH_crash

_AH_taldrg

~S~ Duffster. I got the 4 thingies DLd into a special folder on my desktop. It took me 2 days to get the dumb thing DLd but I got it and am standing by.
I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.

_AH_Duff4r

Good deal TD.  This should go easily.  Make sure you click on the link above for the install instructions.

~S~
Duff

DealnDave

Followed your directions Duff....had no issues with the dirty install.   :happy-112:  Have an actual live TBF I can fly now....yes !!!!!!!!

_AH_Col._Hogan

S! all,

I DL'd the uni files on Sept 8th and it's been sittin on my desktop since. Should I dump that and get it fresh?

S!

_AH_BBQhead

S~,, i  haven't heard of any updates to it.. so those should be exactly what you need.

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_Duff4r

No updates to this point.  Toss it in there Hogan!

_AH_Col._Hogan

_AH_Col._Hogan

Thanks Dee Dubb For the paint work( get alot of compliments around town ).

Thanks Moggy for the walk through( I'da been lost ).

And Thanks Duff4r for makin the Uni upgrade easy for all.

S!

_AH_BigChief

Salute All!
Was wondering if there is any downloads I need to get caught up ya'll? I remember a week or so ago, that there was talk about another installer or something to that affect due to be coming out. Been hitting the books kinds hard and not much time for flying :unhappy-059: but I just want to make sure I have everything needed to fly with ya'll. Please let me know asap please!

Chief

_AH_Hornet

S! Chief,
This is most of everything to get caught up on. There probably is more, but the only other thing I installed was an updated version of AH base/qual room. I don't know where I found that though. :-\