Slot map 743

Started by _AH_BigChief, November 07, 2008, 01:58:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_BigChief

Well I got a little problem and don't know what to do about it so maybe some of ya's can help me out. Last night Foxbat held a coop and I tried to join. I got the can not load ini error for some reason. SO I figured I needed a new map. I decided to try and see if I had the map in the Full Mission Builder in the game and I did. When I tried to load the map, even though it said it was there, I got the same ini error and it crashed the game completely and to my desktop. Any suggestion's as to why it would do so? Is there an additional "new" slot 743 map I need to get. Is there some additional static or non static items I need to get?
Any suggestions would be helpful.

Chief

_AH_BBQhead

S~.

The unified installer installs slot version 1.1, then you need the 1.1 to 1.2 slot update. 

as well as the Canon BoB map.. which has that little bit of text you might need to copy from one file to another to get it to work..

and the new ac installer

and the additional plane that is also there.

total of four additional files needed after the unified install. 

by available, i mean there are links posted.   here :   http://www.aceshigh.ws/forum/index.php?topic=718.0

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_BigChief

Salute Duff,
After downloading part 1-4 and instilling it. What order do you do the installs of everything else or does it matter?

Chief

_AH_Jack

Chief, 
Put all of the downloaded files into one folder (a new folder), and then you just have to run part one.  It will install the others in order.

_AH_Jack

If the install doesn't go well, delete the MODS folder and the FILES folder.   Then rerun the unified installer.  Once you've got that working, install the slot ver 1.2 upgrade and the Canon_English Channel map.  Lastly, install the Spitfire MK1 upgrade to version 2.9 (available at  http://allaircraftarcade.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2620)

_AH_Duff4r

Chief.......Read Jacks post and here's everything with instructions:

Unified Installer All-In-One for _AH

Oh and....Please Please READ.  Don't skip over anything.

S~
Duff