New Slot Plane - The Avenger

Started by _AH_Duff4r, November 28, 2008, 01:13:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Duff4r

Hiyas!

I was just "resting" from way too much chow and I happened on this thread at AAA: New Slot Avenger

I was the only one to download it before it was locked.  :happy-112:

The NEW Slot AVENGER is the TBM1 and it is frickin' Awesome.  Good looking cockpit, although they had to take the tail-gun from the He111.

It flies nicely.  I will put up screenies later after all the quests leave and the place quiets for an overstuffed evening.

It will be a bit before AAA checks it out and gives it the "Seal of Approval" and builds an executable.  We will soon have it.

FWIW, I didn't see any problems on a "short look".

S~

Duff

_AH_Duff4r

Avenger

Well not real close but....better than the last one..

[attachment deleted by admin]

_AH_Duff4r

_AH_BigChief

ok got a few questions about this new Avenger.

1) exactly what ini file are you suppose to find?
2) what are you suppose to add to the ini?
3) I found the com\maddox\il2\objects but there wasnt a Air.ini file there. Is there suppose to be?
4) what am i  suppose to do with the i18n\weapons_ru.properties because I cant find the ru_properties. Found all the others just not the ru one. All I found was the hud messages.

Sometimes I hate addons. They are just to damn confusing!

Chief

_AH_Gonzo

I'll give it a look see. Ty Duff4r!

"I wish I was who I was when I wanted to be what I am today" - Jimi Hendrix

_AH_BBQhead

S~.  Duff?  you downloaded it , then it was locked? .. what does that mean?  sounds like maybe it's not quite ready for prime time yet?

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_Duff4r

U Be 100% correct....

We are all adults here and I would EXPECT anyone that downloads it to have it in a BETA game copy.

As I said in my first post, AAA wanted a look-see first for FM, compatibility, and to build an executable.  I am sure it will be released shortly...about the time we go back to work.  I see nothing wrong with enjoying it for the holidays.

Regards Sir,
~S~
Duff4r

_AH_BBQhead

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.