Aces High B-24J Skins anyone?

Started by _AH_Boosher, January 05, 2009, 02:47:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Boosher

Hey gents!

I've put together an OD skin for an Aces High B-24J using Jarink's template. Here are some screens of my B24:

I'm willing to create more, so if you want one, just post below with information filled out like this: (using myself as a sample)

Name: Lt. Boosher
Flight in AH: C Flight
Tail Reg. Number: 2123004 (The italicized numbers are the ones I can customize)
Call Letter: J
Nose art: Insert Nose art picture here, specify whether you want it on the left, right, or both sides.

_AH_Moby

~S~ Boosh!!!

Name: Lt. AH Moby

Flight:  C-Flight

Tail Reg. Number:  2123236

Call Letter: M

Nose art:  Aces High logo on one side,  A set of naked women's breasts on the other side (Your discretion!)

Doable???

Thanks Boosh!

~S~!

Mobes.

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

_AH_Boosher

Hey Moby,

Working on it now. I assume you'll want me to use the same AH logo I used on your corsair? Now the only trouble is what girl to use!  I tried an old nose-art which I'm quite fond of. How does Dreamcatcher work for you?

_AH_Moby

Awesome Boosh!!!  I really appreciate it!   I don't have a problem with the nose art or the logo either, I just know someone has the one I'm looking for.... just have to ask around a bit more, then if I get someone to send me a pic or two of the official AH logo, Iwill forward it to you as well for your skinnin purposes.
Cheers and thanks again!

~S~!

Mobes.

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

_AH_Boosher

Roger that Mobes, I'll send it first thing tomorrow.

_AH_Bong

Name: Lt. Bong
Flight in AH: C Flight
Tail Reg. Number: 2123066
Call Letter: K
Nose art:
Both sides if you would Please
LT._AH_Bong
"Reserve" Flight
Aces High

_AH_Boosher

Hey Bong, I'll be able to knock out the minor stuff, but do you have any better pictures of that noseart alone? Otherwise I'm going to have to hand-draw it, and that could take a while.

_AH_Bong

No go Boosher can't find any other shots.
LT._AH_Bong
"Reserve" Flight
Aces High

_AH_Boosher

Here we go!