Quals

Started by _AH_Archie, January 10, 2009, 01:55:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Archie

How do you go about getting your quals completed?  Do you do them on your own and take a Ntrk of them or does a Admin need to be present?

~S~

Arch

Watch your 6, Own your 12, Hug an 11, Kiss a 29.

_AH_Stiffy

well i believe all the info your looking for is in the qual section....or maybe it isnt, i really have no idea lol

with that said, you have to have someone with instructor wings for your first quals (land,carrier) in the pink skin for each.  you need to do it in front of witnesses because that ups the nervous level and this way we can mock and poke fun if do something silly....no just kiddin bout that part, well kinda :surprised-041:

_AH_Col._Hogan

lol, don't forget about the taxi and parking qual! (6)

_AH_BBQhead

S~..lol.. ntrks are not permitted as quals.. they need to be done online..

the first two.. the p51 land qual and the fm2 carrier qual need to be witnessed by any AH member that has earned their Instructor Wings in that type of qual.. and you need to have the Hi-vis skins that are available in the paintshop in the PX section in the navigation pane on the left..

After your two basic quals are completed, any AH member that has also completed their P 51 and Fm2 qual can witness any additional planes qualled... and you can use whatever skins you like..   

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_Zipzag

Whats the idea about having to use a certain skin ? Nice way to learn how to install skins mind you . Or is it so other drivers can keep away from you during quals or all of the above ?

_AH_BBQhead

S~..

As quoted from the blurb immediately alongside the Hi-vis skins in the paint shop...

" A must for all Aces High fledgling pilots.  These high visibility schemes are specially designed to get the ATC's or LSO's full attention while at the same time informing everyone in the training area that you are as yet "Un-qualified" and possibly dangerous."

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.