Lets make this official...

Started by Autorotation, January 28, 2009, 10:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autorotation

:happy-026: After much drinking, flying and deliberation. I've made my decision to finally and more importantly, make my official application for membership with Aces High.
Autorotation is looking to come aboard! There are not many other application threads so I really don't know what else to say here or if there is any information
critical to this process but do let me know if there is. I'm sure by now most of you know who I am and have flown with me so yeh. :cool:
           :drinking-43: Cheers and happy landings!

_AH_Johnny

...if it's just for fun, why do they keep points?

_AH_Moggy

Good-O, Auto!  I'm sure Jack will come hunting for you real soon to fit you for a uniform...

_AH_BBQhead

S~.  Although Jack has to give his official OK.. 

Welcome to Aces High, Auto. 

there is quite a rigorous application process..jack will explain it all to you.   do you have any cocoa butter handy?   :surprised-041:

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

Autorotation

_AH_Duff4r

Auto....

Really glad to hear this.  I had a really good time flying with you last FNF.

If we need a motion or a second....I'm it.

Welcome autorotation

S~
_AH_Duff4r

Oh!!  PS:  Jack can be negotiated down to around 5 bucks a month for the membership fee.  Don't buy in on that $15/new uniform every month BS.  Been there done that....you do stay in good physical condition what with running from Jack that much!

_AH_Moby

Congrats!

Another great pilot soon to be officially added to the ranks of the best damn online virtual squadron out there!!!!

Salute Autorotation!

Mobes.

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

_AH_Hornet

DealnDave

S~ All

Welcome aboard Autorotation !!!! ....it's good to have another rotor-head in the ranks  :lol-029:

_AH_Moggy

SOUND THREE SHIPS' BELLS!

Officer-of-the-deck:  "Bosun's Mate, man the side!"

Over the 1MC:  "All hands, attention to port!  AH_Autorotation, arriving!"

Welcome aboard, Auto!  (Consider yourself officially piped aboard!)

The Mad Dog

how do you play and how do you start a mission

_AH_BBQhead

S~ THere are a a few different ways to connect online with other players. The basic connection method is pretty well covered in the manual that's included in the game folder in PDF form.

We connect through hyperlobby which can be found here:  http://www.hyperfighter.sk

it's free to download and to use.   Oddly enough, with hyperlobby you'll want to use the 'Forgotten Battles' game lobby to connect for IL2 1946.   

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.