Some of my favorite Skins

Started by _AH_Twisted, February 16, 2009, 05:52:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Twisted

I thought I would make an initial post before showing just a very small amount of skins I have. Some I created but most were downloaded from IL2Skins.com before it died.

I will point out which ones I did. Also note if I created them I'm able to remove or add any combination of insignia's to artwork on the skin. So if you see something you like but the combination isn't shown don't hesitate to ask. Also if you wish I can add your name or any other text you would like. If you have a specific font you would like it in let me know. If I don't have it we can work out getting it from you if you've got it.

Back in late 2002 - 2004 I had done a number of skins. Some are really basic paints, while others are a lot more detailed. A number of the skins don't show wear as honestly at the time I was only starting out and didn't have the patients for it.
Last count I had somewhere in the neighborhood of 2200 skins in my 1946 skins folder. I'm not sure if I've transferred all of my old skins yet either.

I've decided to break it down into 4 separate posts so it isn't want huge long post.

Post 1: Corsair / F4U A & D models. These skins should be able to be used in any combination of these planes. I'm not sure how they will work for the F4U-C model as it has the 4 20mm canons instead of the .50 cal gun ports. I have a lot of skins for the F4U so if you're looking for something specific let me know.

Post 2: I-153P Only one skin posted but it is honestly my absolute favorite. Got that one from IL2 Skins.

Post 3: La7 3xB20 These were either made, altered, or d/l'ed for that plane only. Again not sure if they will work for the standard La7. I have quite a few for this plane.

Post 4: P51D-20NA I have an a lot of skins for this plane, as in over 40. I've only posted a few but again if you're looking for something specific let me know.

If you've come across this and posts are not up yet I'm working on them. Please be patient :)

_AH_Twisted

_AH_Twisted

_AH_Hornet

_AH_Duff4r

WOW!

Thanks for the share..

I'll have them all...Please :}
D

_AH_Twisted

Thanks guys.

Every skins shown can be downloaded right under the skin :)

Take them all