Hi guys

Started by Jag, June 23, 2009, 04:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jag

S! I've re-applied & hopeful to fly with you guys again & more often than was able a couple yrs ago when my work schedule was a hindrance to my play ;)

Thx!

Jag

_AH_BBQhead

S~ Jag.  Good to see ya.  We run version 409b1m of the game.   Look in the lower left corner of the splash screen when the game is launched to verify your version.   if you need to update, There's a Link and instructions at the bottom of the first page of the forums.. in the Squadron Add on Links topic, the Unified Installer thread.. it's the only thread in there.

Tonight is a campaign mission. not sure what version of the game you're running. If you've got the AAA UI1.1  installed you should be good to go.    The reason i mention it  is because it's not a map original to the game, so you may not have it. 

The  campaign uses the Slot map from AAA.. it's included in the Unified Installer version 1.0 but has to be patched from Slot Map version 1.1 to Slot Map Version 1.2.

At any rate, you'll need to be using one of the Unified installer versions  to fly it.

Sorry if the version info is a bit confusing..

Mission launch is At 9 PM EDT.. and usually runs for about an hour +.   then we usually fly a couple random Coops after that.   

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

Jag

S~
cpyt, & thank you very much!  Planning to be there & should be g2g & patched with UI 1.1.  Not sure what the Slot Map is about.  

Should I come with my old uniform (_AH_Jag), or is there a waiting period?

Jag

P.S. Need comms info

Jag

~S~
Sorry gents, I didn't have enough info to join you tonight although I tried paging Skattrash.  Will try for another evening.  Need comms info plz. 

Thanks,

Jag

_AH_BBQhead

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

Jag

S~ Thx BBQhead!  TS2 works fine but Vent. would not authenticate name & pw in the error message.  I understand there's no pw needed, but that's what the message said.

Jag

_AH_Twisted

Jag just put in a screen name. Leave the password and log in blank.

~S~

Jag

S~ Thx Twisted!  Vent. accepted AH_Jag, but not _AH_Jag.  BBQ indicated it might be my old pw associated with _AH_Jag that's interfearing.

So without objection I'll add an "s" to the end of my nick--Jags.

_AH_Jags

_AH_Twisted

Jags your welcome! ~S~

I think BBQ can reset your password or whom ever is the admin of our vent server. Either way welcome back sir.  :drinking-43: